As per Pistol NZ’s recommendation our ranges will be closed during Level 3 & 4 Alert Levels.
I’ve had our contact details and blurb updated on the Destination Fiordland website.
Link to the NZ Police Firearms and Safety news and updates page.
- Confirmed venues for community sessions
- Firearms Secure Storage Guidance
- Firearms Project update – see what we’ve been up to, and give your feedback
- Official Information Act responses for public reading
- Response to Kiwi Gun Blog post on 27 August 2018
An Events Calendar has been added to the website to make it easy to see when the monthly meetings, AGMs, shoots, and other events are scheduled. Fancy.
Click on the Events link in the Menu above or click here.
The Gore Pistol Club is holding a Gun Boot Sale and Gun Show in Riversdale at 1pm on Sunday the 15th of July 2018, the day after our AGM.
$10 entry fee, attendees must produce a Firearms Licence, and will display a name tag. No exceptions. R.O.A.R.
If you would like to join the Fiordland Firearms Club you can now fill out the online Membership Application Form here.
The Fiordland Firearms Club AGM and July general meeting will be held at 5pm on Saturday the 14th of July 2018.
This will be held at The Te Anau Club (Pop Andrew Drive) and will aim to finish around 6pm at which time those who wish to remain will have a meal and drinks (cash bar).
Subs will be due, please bring $60 for Senior member, $30 per spouse/child.
If you are a B cat holder add $65 to this:
- plus $10 if you want hard copy bullshooter
- plus $20 if you want IPSC affiliation
- plus $10 if you want CAS affiliation
I will send out draft invoices now as a reminder. Feel free to pay prior to the AGM. Payment via online banking preferred.