Our usual pistol shoot the Sunday after the monthly meeting will be this Sunday at 1pm.
Club gun, gun sharing and ammo for sale for those that don’t have the equipment.
We will be holding the February monthly meeting at the Te Anau Club on Pop Andrew Drive at 8pm.
For those that would like a brew, meal and yarn before hand we will be meeting in the Club’s restaurant from 6pm.
Pistol, rifle and shotgun all shot as part of a stage.
Gun sharing and ammo for sale for those that don’t have the equipment.
See the EVENTS section of our website for more details.
The Bruce Rifle Club Service Rifle Championship on the 18th November has been added to our Event calendar here.
I’ve had our contact details and blurb updated on the Destination Fiordland website.
Link to the NZ Police Firearms and Safety news and updates page.
- Confirmed venues for community sessions
- Firearms Secure Storage Guidance
- Firearms Project update – see what we’ve been up to, and give your feedback
- Official Information Act responses for public reading
- Response to Kiwi Gun Blog post on 27 August 2018
Long Range rifle shoot, 25 rounds.
5 rounds for tightest group at 100 yards.
5 rounds at each of 270, 470, 570, and 610 yards.